Certified Organic Neem Oil
Kills pests - not people!
Available now from leading retailers
Our certified Organic Neem Oil will help you to garden the safe way, without risking the health of your children, pets and environment.
Pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem (Azadirachta indica) -an evergreen tree common in the Indian subcontinent.
The bottle is NZ made in Christchurch.
Because it only affects insects who eat foliage, it doesn't impact Bees. By definition "pests" are the insects eating your plants, and this product, properly applied, kills an insect only if it ingests the sprayed foliage (bees and lady bugs don't eat plant leaves).
Effective against rots, mildews, fungus, leaf spot, blights, mites, whitefly, aphids and leaf miners. Also effective against caterpillars if applied together with BT (Bacillus thuringiensis)
For gardeners :-
- Broad spectrum botanical insecticide and fungicide.
- Impacts the feeding, reproduction and flying ability of insects.
- Multiple modes of action make it unlikely that insects and plant pathogens can develop resistance.
Family Safe & Environmentally Friendly
- Neem is an extremely low toxicity product and is the very safe alternative to modern pesticides.
- Degrades rapidly with low side effects on beneficial insects. Balanced nutrients in the oil - many which would otherwise be lost.
- It is non toxic to humans, birds, earthworms or animal, and is suitable as natural pesticide as well as medicinal and cosmetic use.
- This product is not yet certified by NZ Food and Safety for food crops. We are working with NZ Governant to this product fully certified this year.
- However its certified for food crops in Europe, Japan and the USA. So we are confident it will be recognized as a very safe product by NZ Food and Safety.